- Wedryer extraction kit contain 5 extraction screens of 20 liters
220, 160, 120, 73 and 25 microns
- food grade nylon filter
- Made of monofilament nylon, conical in shape and 100%
- Filter mesh bag
- Designed specifically to save time and labor
- Laser cut, with triple reinforced stitching to increase your
- Heat resistant up to 225ºC
- Locking laces for easy handling
- Includes 25 micron drying sieve, Transport bag & Instruction sheet
When trichome-rich cannabis buds or trim are mixed and stirred vigorously in ice water, the cold liquid will separate the trichomes from the remaining plant material. This happens because trichomes are impermeable to water, while the plant matter that contains them is quickly and easily saturated.
The process of making bubble hash requires a large bucket to hold the ice, water, cannabis, and Wedryer extraction bags. Inside the bucket, dried cannabis buds or trim is sandwiched between layers of ice. The Wedryer extraction bags, which are used to filter out detached trichomes, are arranged progressively in sequence inside the bucket, ranging in size from fine (73-micron filtering capacity) to coarse (220-micron filtering capacity).
After the bucket is filled with is water, the mixture stirred vigorously inside the top Wedryer extraction bag with a large spoon or electric mixer for approximately 10-15 minutes. This process breaks a significant percentage of the trichomes loose, allowing them to pass through the screening mesh of the top Wedryer extraction bag, leaving only icy water and plant material behind. Then, the top bag is removed, the ice is refreshed, and the process is repeated. The process continues until all the bags are used, and the accumulated trichome mass (bubble hash) can be collected from the bucket.